While on NFL.com looking for the results from the monday night game, Jags and Ravens didn't seem worth watching last night, I noticed a very interesting ad.
The ad was for Mastercard's. The ad was a standard leader board with minimal graphics that had absolutely no interactivity. The graphics were the changing card. The card would change from a customed version of each team (Philadelphia, Green Bay, Dallas, etc) over and over and never stops. It says that it is the Credit card of NFL Canada, making it the Canadian choice for a credit card. The ad shows you all the different card, all pertaining to your team of choice which helps the consumer show their spirit.
I think a web ad was the best way to show this because unlike a print ad it is able to showcase all of the potential cards and doesn't leave any out.
I think it's a very interesting idea and could see the person in front of me in line, having their Lions card declined.
Go Packers!
No comments:
Post a Comment