Wednesday, 19 October 2011

Another Great VW Ad

I was on sympatico.ca early today and I saw a very unique ad. It was a Volkswagon ad for the all new 2012 Passat.

It was a big box that has 'The All_New 2012 Passat' at the top as well as the logo and a Learn more button under in the first third of the box. The other two thirds has a block background with the word 'Includes' in big white letters. After a few seconds the image scrolls down the page with about 20 features that the car posses, too fast to give you a chance to read them and then it hits the end with '$23, 975 It pretty much sells itself'.

This ad gives you a chance to scroll up at all the features the car has. At first I thought it was a real bad ad. This is very unusual for me considering the fact that I almost always enjoy VW ads. I mean without warning it shots through this list of features without giving you a chance to read them.

But as I scrolled up and got involved I slowly chanced my perception on this ad, now of which I believe to be very creative.

I replayed it by refreshing the page and now prepared I waited for it to start. The ad truly gets t the point. It blast through a list of awesome features and ends with what is the biggest factor of them all, a good price.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when an ad grabs me like that. And then I want to see it over again even when I think its poor. Im glad you took the time to interact with it since now you are writing a good review on it.

    ReplyDelete