What's the power of web, interesting interactivec
I was on yahoo.ca before class today when I say a very interesting ad. The ad asked you "What's the power of wind?" and gave you the option to mouse over to find out. I was immediately intrigued so I obviously rolled over. The video was real interesting and well done. The ad was for WINDmobile.ca which is a new brand of mobile carriers.
After just that one ad I felt like I knew the brand more than other brands such as Koodo and Virgin Mobile. I clicked on the link to the site and checked out their plans. They have great plans and a very user friendly website. The only reason I would not consider them at this point is because I'm loyal to the iPhone brand and they don't have that as an option. Still they offer great phones such as blackberries and androids.
This ad shows that rich media if utilized right can be a very effective tool for a brand.
No comments:
Post a Comment