I saw a Mc Donald's ad the other day on some site (can't remember which one) and it was promoting it's free coffee during last week. The ad was a standard big box in which it had several changing texts until it finally said free coffee October 31st to November 6. I cant recall the exact text that was popping up but it was saying it was changing the perception of premium coffee in three blurbs before the offer.
To be completely honest if I wasn't looking for advertisements I would of lost attention before they were able to get the message across.
Today I noticed a net flicks ad on sympatico. All it was was a red background, pictures of movies, text saying "instantly watch movies and tv shows" and the 1 month free trial in a yellow bubble.
This is how the Mc Donald's should of done there ad. Flashy isn't necessarily key to get someone's attention. Show what your offering and give a brief description of your campaign such as "is our coffee as good as other premium ones. Feel free to judge" or something like that (as long as you don't use the word ridiculous)
This is all what net flicks has done over the years and they've been very successful doing so. Even ask Blockbuster.
No comments:
Post a Comment